May 9, 2010

Mother's Day and the first day it was nice enough to play in the water... 2010!















































And as if this wasn't enough goodness for one Mother's Day... This is an email from my fabulous husband.....

"I hope you are having a great and wonderful day. I am so glad that you are my wife and the mother of our kids. I can't tell you in words how much I appricate what you do for us each and every day. I find myself looking at the blog and crying. Oh how I miss you and the kids. I am so excited that we have another offer on the house so that we can reunite as a family. I cannot wait to see how the kids have grown. You are the reason I keep going everyday I hate being away from you but I find it easier being able to talk to you and see the pictures on the blog.I love you forever and always, Robert"

No comments: