April 6, 2010

Easter Part 2 - The Hunt @ home & BK afterwards

All the kids!
Left to Right:
Isaiah, Jarom, Karizma, Tia, Nathan, Alex, and Brendan
Tia
Brendan
Jarom
Isaiah
Brendan
Mel and Tia
Kim and Alex
Brendan
Nathan
Isaiah
Karizma and Jarom
Kim, Alex, and Nathan
Tia
Tia again
No, I don't play favorites... What?
Brendan, just before he slipped.
Jarom
Karizma
Tia, Brendan, and Karizma
Nathan - Yes, he's hunting eggs with Mom's purse!
I think it must be heavy or something too.
Tia - Eggs? Are we hunting eggs?
Jarom
Isaiah - Champion Egg Hunter Extraordinaire
Jarom - Obviously thrilled!
Nathan
Karizma - Proud of the results!
Jarom - I think he was planning on throwing that egg.
That wouldn't be wise, son!
Nathan - Open, open, open!
Alex - Just chillin'!
Tia and Brendan
Jarom
Tia
Nathan
Nathan - How cute is that?!?
Isaiah - Worn out!
Please note from pics above:
He is in clothing at home, but pajamas at BK!
Nice!
Alex - Getting in on the action!
Tia

No comments: