Quite the budding photographers, yes?
I was just uploading my pics onto the computer and found (as per the norm) that there were extra pics on the camera. Isaiah and Brendan both just love to take the camera and shoot whatever and whoever. (Jarom too, but I think it's safe to "blame" this photo shoot entirely on the babies!) After sorting through 101 pics (literally) here are a few I thought I would share with you. There were some exciting shots of the TV, and some video of my very exciting ottoman, but I thought I would spare you those!
Enjoy!

Brendan strikes a pose.

Brendan.

Brendan heading upstairs.

Which shoes should I wear, George?
(Those are Brendan's piggies there.)

Nice expression, Brendan! I am guessing that he and Isaiah were having a
"difference of opinion" about who's turn it was to take pics!

Ahhh, that's cute!

Wow! Good look for Jarom!

Tiger has become one of their favorite subjects as of late.

Yeah, that about sums it up, Isaiah!

So apparently, I was at one point aware they had the camera in their possession.
I don't remember this though. But admittedly, I do not get too alarmed when I "catch" them with the camera. It's kind of cool to get a glimpse of how they see things.
4 comments:
You look alot like Mom in that pic.
Is it the greasy hair that clued you in? Perhaps the way I am bent over so a wee one could get the shot? Oh wait, I know.. It's the banana sticker on my hoodie! Only a mom would proudly sport one of those!
LOL! I just re-read your comment... The first time around I read : You look a lot like A mom in that pic... Gotcha, you meant I look like OUR Mom... LOL! (I'm a nerd!) But thanks!
Our Mom...a mom. You look like both! :)
Post a Comment