October 30, 2009

T.E.A. Party!

We taught our children a very valuable lesson
by attending the TEA Party Express this evening.
We taught them to take a stand, make their voices heard,
and be proud to live in the Promised Land.
Whether you agree with us or don't: we believe our
country is in a lot of trouble, and we wanted to voice our concerns!
Please do not take my money, I haven't even EARNED it yet.
Scheduled to enter the workforce in 2025!
Save some of the hope for me.
Red print reads: Land of the free, home of the brave.
This is a small representation of the people who were in attendance
at the Puyallup Fairgrounds tonight.
The Expo Hall was cram packed, and the crowd over-flowed to the outside.
Young, old, black, white, and everywhere in between:
Joining voices asking to simply be heard.
Isaiah (above) and Brendan (below) sporting their new "Enjoy Capitalism"
T-shirts.


Jarom holding my sign. The reverse was a tribute to my Dad.
It simply read: VOTE NO!
Those who knew my Dad, know what it means.

Political power comes from the people,
not the barrel of a gun!!
Goodnight Mrs. Dunn, where ever you are.

One side of Jarom's sign.
The Cub Scout Law.
The smaller print reads: Too bad Obama was never a Cub Scout.

The reverse side.
It reads: Obama, Don't touch my T-bones.
(Jarom's favorite form of meat!)
Jarom has been watching the news with us,
and this was his very own thought
concerning current events.
You watch, he's not wrong.
In case you can't read it:
I only fear 3 things.
1) Boogiemen
2) Monsters under my bed &
3) OBAMA

3 comments:

Deb said...

Nice. I love Brendan's and Jarom's signs. I had to show Tony too of course. You guys did a good job on your signs.

Jodi said...

Robert and I were going to get some American flags, toy machine guns, and make cardboard wings for our right arms and go as the "Flag Waving, Gun Toting, Right Wing Extremists You've Been Warned About" for Halloween. But since we just went up to the church we thought maybe we shouldn't. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jodi... The Bumper Sticker on the back of our Suburban reads.... "I'm Doing My Part To Prevent Global Cooling!"

Love David W.