September 11, 2009

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!


Thank you Aunt Kim, Uncle Andy, and Nathan for the cool toys!!

Jarom LOVES Bakugan!

What in the world is Clipo?

Seriously Mom? Pictures? Can you NOT see the unopened box?

Ahhh, CLIPO! Of Course! This is COOL! We like Clipo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the gift cards!


Jarom is taking his to the Puyallup Fair!
Brendan will probably buy more Clipos with his!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad they like the toys. I had a hard time with Jarom, and I'll confess...I didn't know what Bakugan was, but read on several websites that they are popular right now. I hope I got the right kinds. ??? I thought you were the ones that told me about Clipo (which is why I got the table). No? Well, I'm glad Brendan liked them anyway!

Jodi said...

We have something simular to Clipos, that must be what I told you about. I cannot remember what they are called now and the box is long gone. Jarom has been into Bakugan for a while now...
Funny story, the Bakugan arrived in a seperate package a couple of days before the Clipos. Two Bakugan, two birthday boys. Honestly, I could not figure out why in the world you would buy Bakugan for Brendan. I mean seriously, don't you know what to buy a two year old boy???? But then the Clipos arrived and it started to make a little more sense. Although we have not been able to convince Brendan that the Bakugan we told him was his is ACTUALLY Bubba's!!!