July 9, 2009

Last Mt. St. Helens Post, I Promise!

Dad and Brendan on the nature walk through the woods at Mt. St. Helens!

Jarom and Isaiah in the woods at the mountain.
We were able to learn about how a forest repairs itself after a disaster!

Jarom's attempt at photography. We think he has an eye for it.
Oh wait, where are Dad's brains? Ahh, he'll get it one of these days!


Jarom and Isaiah playing in dirty snow.
Yes, there's snow up there in mid-May.


Our kids are TOO COOL!
(Just ask them, they'll tell ya!)





2 comments:

Deb said...

Ooooh, next time take us with you! I keep meaning to go there "someday". Now, I REALLY want to go. Looks like fun.

Jodi said...

We go every May 18th (well for the past couple of years anyway). It's a great reminder of the awesome powers of Heaven and Earth. Plus, it's FREE and it's Robert's birthday! :-)